Knowledgebase article 13
How do I change my network password?
Start with logging on to a district computer
· Simultaneously hold down CTRL-ALT-DEL.
· Single-click the CHANGE PASSWORD button.
· Enter your OLD network password into the Old Password field.
· Enter your NEW network password into the New Password field.
· Enter your NEW network password again into the Confirm New Password field.
· Single-click the OK button
When selecting a new password, consider using a combination of numbers and letters. The password should be, at minimum, five characters long. Keep your password private and secure; do not post your password where it is visible to others. NEVER share your password.
- Tech Services
- Feb 28, 2020